Wednesday, August 14, 2013

summer favourites: nail polishes



 i can't believe that it's summer vacation and i don't even have time to write my blog! but today i'm showing you my favourite summer nail polishes. just because i found out that i have A LOT of them, i wanted to choose my favourite colours for this summer. i like brights or lights on my nails, because they match tanned skin so perfect. so here are 8 my favourite nail polishes, which's your favourite? 

  prestige wonder gloss 200 sea breeze
gabrini 348
essence 39 lime up!
buk nail art neon yellow
catrice 830 salmon&garfunkel
prestige wonder gloss 205 intense purple
gade 456 orchid rose

11 comments :

  1. I think that this nail polishes are perfect for summer :) I have similar colours too :)
    I really like your blog would you like to follow each other?? let me know on my blog! :)

    Fashion Dupes | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin' |Fashiolista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zavingos spalvos! mano megstamiausiomis tapo karoline ir ryski (bet ne neonine) rozine:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely shades! Great blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC? xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear for your comment!
    Let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colors... perfect for summer!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gabriella salvete one! Such a beautiful color

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is again such a cute post love your blog dear! xx

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those nailpolishes, ideals for summer
    xxx

    www.animasorella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous colors!

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

it's always nice to hear something from YOU! xx