Sunday, September 21, 2014

i'm still here

hello, my dear readers. i've been gone for over a month but finally i'm here, writing a new post. hopefully another post won't come after a month or later.
there are so many things happening in my life right now and i can hardly find time write new posts or take pictures of my outfits. anyway, i'll try as hard as i can to keep my blog alive because i've moved to the capital of my country and here are even more opportunities develop my blog.
if you didn't know - i'm studying aviation mechanics engineering at vilnius gediminas technical university and that's why i'm so busy lately. it's completely new life, new people but i'm so happy to be here, in new a place, surrounded by new friends who actually are one of the best things right now. we are like a huge family of aviators - that's absolutely amazing. and now i understand that aviation is the right choice for me. of course, don't forget about fashion which is a huge part of my life too - no doubt i'm not leaving my blog to die. i promise, i'll find time to write! and if you have questions about my studies or my life, write me or leave comments! and follow me on instagram where i post much more often.
see you soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

it's always nice to hear something from YOU! xx